DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just received my Osmo Pocket today. =)

xunhui

Reactions
Back in June I bought my first drone, an MA2 and now I'm moving forward and have a Osmo Pocket. So it's back to learning and the fun begins all over, well it never ended with the MA2 so life is great. This thing is so tiny... :cool: Thumbswayup:cool:

Current accessories, anything else I might need?

Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit.
SanDisk 64Gb Extreme microSD card.
DJI 3.5mm Adapter.
Saramonic SR-XM1 Mic.
Saramonic Windscreen Muff.
Polarpro Tripod Mount.
Revo Smartphone Bracket OPB-1.
Sandmarc Action Gear Pro Filters.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeusfl
Back in June I bought my first drone, an MA2 and now I'm moving forward and have a Osmo Pocket. So it's back to learning and the fun begins all over, well it never ended with the MA2 so life is great. This thing is so tiny... :cool: Thumbswayup:cool:

Current accessories, anything else I might need?

Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit.
SanDisk 64Gb Extreme microSD card.
DJI 3.5mm Adapter.
Saramonic SR-XM1 Mic.
Saramonic Windscreen Muff.
Polarpro Tripod Mount.
Revo Smartphone Bracket OPB-1.
Sandmarc Action Gear Pro Filters.
I Looove my Osmo Pocket. You are going to have a lot of fun with it. I have used it for timelapse, and panorama, It does a great job.

Reactions: xunhui and DougMcC
I picked up the following TOMAT OSMO Pocket Z-Axis Stabilizer for a low price on Amazon. It helps reduce the bobbing up and down when walking, without having to resort to the 'Ninja Wal', which I suck at. This particular unit is not available right now, but there appears to be a number of 'knock-offs' from iEago and O'woda, also well [ried at only $16 (here in the US anyway ... not sure what options, prices, or vendors you will have in China).

Also, I would encourage you to also sign up for and post your comments, questions, videos, etc on the OsmoPilots forums as they are intended for users of the Osmo products, rather than the drones. There is not a lot of traffic there, but I hope it increases over time.

Enjoy you Osmo Pocket!

Reactions: Advocate and xunhui
I picked up the following TOMAT OSMO Pocket Z-Axis Stabilizer for a low price on Amazon. It helps reduce the bobbing up and down when walking, without having to resort to the 'Ninja Wal', which I suck at. This particular unit is not available right now, but there appears to be a number of 'knock-offs' from iEago and O'woda, also well [ried at only $16 (here in the US anyway ... not sure what options, prices, or vendors you will have in China).

Also, I would encourage you to also sign up for and post your comments, questions, videos, etc on the OsmoPilots forums as they are intended for users of the Osmo products, rather than the drones. There is not a lot of traffic there, but I hope it increases over time.

Enjoy you Osmo Pocket!
I also purchased the TOMAT Z Axis stabilizer along with a ton of other accessories. The TOMAT is definitely a great addition at a great price.

I also purchased the TOMAT Z Axis stabilizer along with a ton of other accessories. The TOMAT is definitely a great addition at a great price.
I thought that was what the OSMO MOBILE was used for. I have the older Osmo Mobile 2 and then they went to Mobile 3 and now to 4. The Osmo Mobile acts a great stabilizer with the iPhone using the DJI Mimo app. The Osmo Mobile 3 is on Amazon for $119.00.

Reactions: Advocate
I thought that was what the OSMO MOBILE was used for. I have the older Osmo Mobile 2 and then they went to Mobile 3 and now to 4. The Osmo Mobile acts a great stabilizer with the iPhone using the DJI Mimo app. The Osmo Mobile 3 is on Amazon for $119.00.

It is but when you’re walking there is slight movement in the Z-axis that isn’t cancelled out by the gimbal. That’s one reason you see the adverts with someone using the camera on a skateboard. Marketing types very deceptive!

The Gimble’s for your phone. (The osmo mobile) . Along with the osmo pocket, and the gimble’s on our drones are all 3 axis. What the z stabilizer is taking care of the 4th axis

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada