DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just upgraded

gottahavit

Reactions
Bought a Mini 3 pro on launch day, but had held off on upgrading. Yesterday found a mini 4 pro on FBM for 500 with 2 batteries, N2 controller, cables, prop guards, landing gear and 256GB U3 sandisk ultra microsd. Did the updates, charged up he batteries and put it through it's paces in a 15mph wind today. Seems to be in perfect condition. Will order some ND filters in a bit.

I've had the a Yuneec Q500 4k, then a Mavic Air 1, then the Mavic Pro, then a Mavic Air 2, then the Mini 3 pro, now the mini 4 pro. Will likely be selling my Mini 3 pro soon.

Last edited:
500!!!! :p Where are you from? I need to look at your local FBM page!- Great find!
Yeah the biggest issue with buying drones used(same with phones) is having to explain the concept of unbinding and walking the seller through it. The guy I bought it from swore up and down he never even had an account, but when I made him look at his phone it was bound to his account and I had to have him delete the device and then I verified I could bind it to my account.

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13