DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Kamen Del chalet

Another most enjoyable "look" at your country. I live remotely in the Rockies in Colorado-9500 feet. So my usual morning routine is to get my coffee and see what video you have posted. Great way to travel to another country and enjoy the scenery! I mentioned before that I have 13,000 plus hours in various aircraft and your videos bring back fond memories of when flying was way less restricted and often would find pilots enjoying the remote countrysides at low altitudes. Your videos bring back that experience. So, I have a question. Do you "pre-fly" the course you fly or just take off and "wing it"? Anyway, thanks you for sharing your country's beauty with us. And I hope you realize how much you tempt me to go ahead and buy an AVATA!

Reactions: alex_markov
Another most enjoyable "look" at your country. I live remotely in the Rockies in Colorado-9500 feet. So my usual morning routine is to get my coffee and see what video you have posted. Great way to travel to another country and enjoy the scenery! I mentioned before that I have 13,000 plus hours in various aircraft and your videos bring back fond memories of when flying was way less restricted and often would find pilots enjoying the remote countrysides at low altitudes. Your videos bring back that experience. So, I have a question. Do you "pre-fly" the course you fly or just take off and "wing it"? Anyway, thanks you for sharing your country's beauty with us. And I hope you realize how much you tempt me to go ahead and buy an AVATA!
Avata is so much fun I sold my Mavic 3 for not using it for months ;)
Fine days are almost over even here with more and more regulations and restrictions :( some 100 meters from where I filmed is a restricted area not that there is something but authorities like drawing rectangles on the map far from restricted objects :(
And on Your question - I never plane and rarely fly a second time so I am all about improvisation ;) :)
P.S. Glad, You enjoyed my clips

Reactions: CvCow
Thanks for the reply and information. I thoroughly enjoy all your clips and cannot wait to see where your doggie is standing when you complete your flight!
To be honest I am like you - every landing approach is a search for her to film her and to see whether she is safe and not lost ;) :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52