DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Kleinmond Estuary

Droffarc

Reactions
Palmiet River (Afrikaans: Palmietrivier) is a river located in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The Palmiet River is a typical Western Cape river, experiencing winter rainfall and it is important for the Western Cape Water Supply System. It has a small catchment area of 500 km2, flows through the expanse of the Elgin Valley, and reaches the ocean through an estuary.

This river has five irrigation and hydro-power dams along its length, and provides water for agricultural and industrial uses, as well as to the city of Cape Town. It is unclear why there has been an apparent increase in flow over the last 30 years.

This river is named after the plant known as Palmiet (Prionium serratum) and should not be confused with the Palmiet River near Durban, or the Palmiet River which is a tributary of the Keurbooms River.

Hope you enjoy.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Droffarc
Well done! Nice flying over a great area!!

Reactions: Droffarc
Palmiet River (Afrikaans: Palmietrivier) is a river located in the Western Cape province of South Africa. The Palmiet River is a typical Western Cape river, experiencing winter rainfall and it is important for the Western Cape Water Supply System. It has a small catchment area of 500 km2, flows through the expanse of the Elgin Valley, and reaches the ocean through an estuary.

This river has five irrigation and hydro-power dams along its length, and provides water for agricultural and industrial uses, as well as to the city of Cape Town. It is unclear why there has been an apparent increase in flow over the last 30 years.

This river is named after the plant known as Palmiet (Prionium serratum) and should not be confused with the Palmiet River near Durban, or the Palmiet River which is a tributary of the Keurbooms River.

Hope you enjoy.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Pretty cool, but why the closing slide in the middle? I almost clicked away in the middle.

Pretty cool, but why the closing slide in the middle? I almost clicked away in the middle.
Oh! one tries and experiments you know....
Glad you like the video
and didnt click away in the middle :0)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3