DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Kuala Sepetang

MPone

Reactions
Kuala Sepetang is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District in northwestern Perak, Malaysia. It is also popularly known by English speaking locals as Port Weld. It is a thriving fishing village, and the main jumping off point to the river mouth community of Kuala Sangga, which is a Chinese fishing community at the river mouth which specializes in fish breeding in cages. Kuala Sepetang is also well known for its seafood due to its proximity to the Straits of Malacca.

Kuala Sepetang is a coastal town located in Larut, Matang and Selama District in northwestern Perak, Malaysia. It is also popularly known by English speaking locals as Port Weld. It is a thriving fishing village, and the main jumping off point to the river mouth community of Kuala Sangga, which is a Chinese fishing community at the river mouth which specializes in fish breeding in cages. Kuala Sepetang is also well known for its seafood due to its proximity to the Straits of Malacca.
It was an interesting video with good color, and nice flying, but you repeated the same clips many, many times. It could have easily been reduced by 2/3rds because I kept seeing the same footage over and over and over. I finally stopped it about 1/2 of the way to the end.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MPone
It was an interesting video with good color, and nice flying, but you repeated the same clips many, many times. It could have easily been reduced by 2/3rds because I kept seeing the same footage over and over and over. I finally stopped it about 1/2 of the way to the end.

Dale
Miami
The clips are not really repeated. More like they’re cut into small intervals and being criss cross to give more b-rolls. I did not have enough time to drone in that area. And I just use this technique to give it more zest.
Thanks for watching and comments.

The clips are not really repeated. More like they’re cut into small intervals and being criss cross to give more b-rolls. I did not have enough time to drone in that area. And I just use this technique to give it more zest.
Thanks for watching and comments.
Your stuff is usually good, including your trip to Zion but this b-roll stuff is just a confusion to me. I like to tell a chronological.,place to place story.
Dale

Reactions: MPone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_