DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro La Gaume

ikkel

Reactions
De Gaume is a historical geographic region with a strong cultural identity. Land of sunshine with rich and varied landscapes, la Gaume is largely an agricultural area. The first thing you notice is the very characteristic relief with the cuestas (slopes). Three slopes undulate from north to south: on one side an abrupt slope covered with forest, on the other a gently sloping slope, where crops are grown or where grassland grows permanently even lower in the valleys. A region where you can find inner peace.

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and Mavic Pro

De Gaume is a historical geographic region with a strong cultural identity. Land of sunshine with rich and varied landscapes, la Gaume is largely an agricultural area. The first thing you notice is the very characteristic relief with the cuestas (slopes). Three slopes undulate from north to south: on one side an abrupt slope covered with forest, on the other a gently sloping slope, where crops are grown or where grassland grows permanently even lower in the valleys. A region where you can find inner peace.
Hi ikkel,
two words: Absolutely Amazing Thumbswayup Thumbswayup Your video is fantastic and the music fits 100% Big compliment! What a beautiful landscape and medieval village.
I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing! Where exactly is De Gaume? I didn´t find it on Google Earth!
cheers Paul

Reactions: ikkel
Hi ikkel,
two words: Absolutely Amazing Thumbswayup Thumbswayup Your video is fantastic and the music fits 100% Big compliment! What a beautiful landscape and medieval village.
I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing! Where exactly is De Gaume? I didn´t find it on Google Earth!
cheers Paul

Thanks for the kind reply
It's a region that is called like that by the locals who live their. It's a piece of France and Belgium.

Thanks for the kind reply
It's a region that is called like that by the locals who live their. It's a piece of France and Belgium.
Hi ikkel,
you´r welcome :) Thank you for the infos about this interesting and beautiful region! Ifound it on Google Earth! Not far from the region lives abelgian friend of mine! in Court St. Etienne! Cheers Paul

Great job you did! Wonderful perspectives, flying, editing, music...
Nice region you showed us! I think I touched it's northern border two years ago travelling from Germany to France on a detour in Belgium.
Do it again!!!

Wow, the Osmo Pocket footage looks as smooth and high quality as the drone footage. That’s remarkable for a relatively cheap device.

Love the up angle shots , beautiful video also love the grading and overall edit

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and Mavic Pro

Beautiful area... really liked the castle with the most.