DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lack of chips and drone availability

Armillaria

Reactions
Hi everyone,
We are after MM2 and it appears there has been no or very small amount of new MM2 on stock everywhere due to the lack of chips on the global market. Does anybody experienced the same? Is there any info available about this issue regarding particularly to DJI drones?

Hi Armillaria, not sure in other parts of the US but locally where I live (close to Miami) there is no shortage of the MM2. For example, in the local COSTCO they have a lot of the MM2 and on sale as of today's date, Also I went to the local BestBuy and they too have them in stock.

All electronics have been affected by the shortage but not as noticeably in the US. It's even affected our Auto industry. Believe that shipping and Customs would make it prohibitive to buy the MM2 from the US, but possible. Feel for you, good luck.

Greetings!

I purchased a MM2 with Flymore Kit on Monday this week from the DJI International Store in China. According to DHL Tracking it arrived in Australia this morning so I'm hoping it will be delivered early next week ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest