DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laggy drone video

Owenjh

Reactions
So I was flying my MP about 1 mile away. I started recording and noticed the live video feed was laggy/blurry on the live feed. I did not think much of it since the drone was far away. But when I reviewed the actual video it was also very laggy and blurry. Was this just a one-time thing or does this always happen

So I was flying my MP about 1 mile away. I started recording and noticed the live video feed was laggy/blurry on the live feed. I did not think much of it since the drone was far away. But when I reviewed the actual video it was also very laggy and blurry. Was this just a one-time thing or does this always happen
The "actual video" on the SD card?

I've been using my S7 and even when the real-time video was glitchy on the phone, the recorded video on the Mavic was fine. I haven't hit a mile yet, but wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it.

Not sure if it's your problem, but I do see glitchy video occasionally depending on the computer I'm playing it on. I was watching videos yesterday and most played smoothly, while a couple were very glitchy. Copied the videos to another computer and verified that they played fine on that one. Guess it's time for a hardware upgrade!

If you're seeing laggy or glitchy video on the SD card could be because your computer isn't powerful enough to display the HD video. Either reduce the recording resolution, covert the video to a lower res, or use a video editor that supports "proxy" editing.

Just FYI, distance will have no effect on the video quality on the SD card.

Reactions: Pathogen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana