DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lago di Garda (Italy) - Mavic Air 2 - Cinematic drone video - Feedbacks are welcome!

Cool isn't it? The church is called "Madonna della Corona" and the building at 3.01 is called "Grotte di Catullo"... do you have any critique or suggestion for the video? :)

Thank you, Thank you, thank YOU, for a Fantastic first effort!

Your video had Perfect music, Fantastic locations, Beautiful flying and Wonderful camera angles and movement! I would love to see the transitions between shots and sequences a little more varied (more fades and at different speeds, less cuts), and I would love to see your story a little more cohesive.

Since we are mostly daytime creatures, our natural rhythm is to go from early morning light, to full-on, noon-day sunlight, to late-evening shadows, to sunset. If you could structure your scenes in that order, then the story might seem a little more 'natural' to the viewer. Also, I LOVE the opening shot of the misty mountain top and the music together, but was thrown off with the next shot being a cut to the lake in full sunlight. You might consider continuing the opening shot with more of your mountain top and mountain side shots as an overall sequence (with both cuts and fades), then TRANSITION from the mountain to the lake with the para-glider shots, ending in the one that REVEALS the lake below, then slowly move to the FULL ON lake shots with the shoreline, then the city, then the closeup activities (skier, etc.), where a 'cut' would certainly signal to the viewer, the fast and exciting pace of the sport. Then, as the music begins to come down from its climax, transition to the late-afternoon, evening shots and end with that Beautiful, Long Fade you have at the end, perfectly in sync with the end of the music.

I REALLY like what you have here and would love to see a 'version 2' if you decide to take another pass at it in your editing suite. Hopefully, you will take my feedback with the helpful and encouraging spirit with which it is intended.

Best of luck to you and keep up the BEAUTIFUL work. I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous images.

Len

Reactions: alx32
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore