DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing gear replacement?

Cglot

Reactions
I just bought a Mavic Air used. It flies great and is over all in decent shape but the part of the landing gear that actually comes in contact with the ground is broken off. It seems like it should be an easy fix if I could just find one. This covers the motor from the bottom as well. I’m looking for the back left “foot” any help you could provide finding this part would be really appreciated!

Attachments

• 61B12728-4D95-4DFB-8388-198F563233B8.jpeg
    61B12728-4D95-4DFB-8388-198F563233B8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 0D29EFEC-D8BD-42A3-8EC7-B37BDA1F5143.jpeg
    0D29EFEC-D8BD-42A3-8EC7-B37BDA1F5143.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
True, for the cost of that tiny piece of plastic,.. For a little more you can have a spare arm/motor.

I did the same as you previously.

Yea I noticed they weren’t expensive but it looked like a pretty expensive repair that I wasn’t super keen to get started on.

I noticed another thing. I was at home getting everything set up and I noticed that the fan seems to be running a lot. It this normal? I hadn’t flown it at all I just had it on getting all the updates and pairing it. I’ve never owned such a small drone or a dji so I’m not sure if something is wrong

What I did was just pop the landing pad off the new arm and put it on the drone. Don't replace the arm unless you need to.

The fan usually turns on after maybe 60 seconds.. And if the room is warm it will spin faster eventually to try to cool off the processor. All normal.

Reactions: Cglot
What I did was just pop the landing pad off the new arm and put it on the drone. Don't replace the arm unless you need to.

The fan usually turns on after maybe 60 seconds.. And if the room is warm it will spin faster eventually to try to cool off the processor. All normal.
I've unfortunately managed to lose my landing foot today and was thinking of doing this. I have tried to remove the foot of the other arm but couldn't do it so thought it wasnt possible to remove. Please can you let me knwo how you managed to take the foot off as I seem to be struggling and I dont want to have to send it off for repair if its easily done. TIA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa