DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Landscapes of North Carolina

Great shots! 💯
I'm located in the Triad area of NC.
It's always nice to see someone else from my "neck of the woods". 🙂
Some of them are at / near Max Patch bald on the Appalachian Trail near our mountain home, the others are from Chatham County, NC at / near Jordan Lake and the Haw River near our primary residence.

Awesome photos!

Reactions: landscapetog
Some of them are at / near Max Patch bald on the Appalachian Trail near our mountain home, the others are from Chatham County, NC at / near Jordan Lake and the Haw River near our primary residence.
Max Patch? I was JUST up there for a client at the VERY top a couple of weeks ago. I was shocked yall still had SNOW on the northern side of the mountain as it was probably 60ish degrees down in Haywood County. Thank goodness I drove the 4WD because one of the roads we took was nothing but sluch and sticky mud LOL!

I'm located in Clyde (well technically Max Patch is Clyde but I'm in the "real" Clyde LOL).
#IYKYK

Reactions: landscapetog
Max Patch? I was JUST up there for a client at the VERY top a couple of weeks ago. I was shocked yall still had SNOW on the northern side of the mountain as it was probably 60ish degrees down in Haywood County. Thank goodness I drove the 4WD because one of the roads we took was nothing but sluch and sticky mud LOL!

I'm located in Clyde (well technically Max Patch is Clyde but I'm in the "real" Clyde LOL).
#IYKYK
It's insane how much snow we get up there versus the valleys below!

And yeah, 4WD is de rigueur!

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King