DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest firmware for dual controller support on MPP?

redserv

Reactions
Guys I switched in my MPP to do some flying today and it's asking me to update to the latest firmware which had dual controller support. Everytime I hit update it says DJI go4 has stopped working. How do I skip this firmware update on my crystal sky monitor??

Guys I switched in my MPP to do some flying today and it's asking me to update to the latest firmware which had dual controller support. Everytime I hit update it says DJI go4 has stopped working. How do I skip this firmware update on my crystal sky monitor??

Thats for Mavic 2. There is no new firmware for the Mavic Pro or Pro Platinum.

Just turn off wi fi till you get it in the air. can't look for a firmware update when it has no internet

Thats for Mavic 2. There is no new firmware for the Mavic Pro or Pro Platinum.

Just turn off wi fi till you get it in the air. can't look for a firmware update when it has no internet
Thanks brett, is thieir someway to skip this update so it don't show up as an update on my cs monitor?

Last edited:
this is what's happening when I try to install the latest firmware on my cs monitor. Can someone help me with this problem please?

So the firmware is for the CS, not for the MPP. Since you can use the CS with the M2, DJI had to update Go4, which for the CS, is part of the CS firmware.

So the firmware is for the CS, not for the MPP. Since you can use the CS with the M2, DJI had to update Go4, which for the CS, is part of the CS firmware.
Yea, thank you I got that, I will just probably have to ignore this update wish I could stop it from popping up when I am at home with my wifi.

Guys I finally got the firmware to update my crystal sky monitor, I had to do a factory reset and then it took the update. thanks for all your help guys

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada