DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leg extension

At this point it becomes a choice of whatever you can find. The Mavic Air is a "legacy" drone, so most accessories (at least on Amazon) are for the Mavic Air 2. Almost any leg extension will work for most needs in terms of elevation. It all depends on if there are versions available for you that you can leave on. On my Mavic 2 Pro I have two sets; one that stays one and gives some elevation and some PGYTech legs that do not fold and need to be installed and removed each time I fly. I rarely use those but have them just in case.

Again, the Mavic Air has been phased out so you're going to be limited. I know that Amazon still is selling one set:
https://www.amazon.com/Arzroic-Land...extension+for+mavic+air&qid=1611266631&sr=8-1

Good luck.

Reactions: rambo1
At this point it becomes a choice of whatever you can find. The Mavic Air is a "legacy" drone, so most accessories (at least on Amazon) are for the Mavic Air 2. Almost any leg extension will work for most needs in terms of elevation. It all depends on if there are versions available for you that you can leave on. On my Mavic 2 Pro I have two sets; one that stays one and gives some elevation and some PGYTech legs that do not fold and need to be installed and removed each time I fly. I rarely use those but have them just in case.

Again, the Mavic Air has been phased out so you're going to be limited. I know that Amazon still is selling one set:
https://www.amazon.com/Arzroic-Land...extension+for+mavic+air&qid=1611266631&sr=8-1

Good luck.
Thanks

Leg extenders came with my MA1 Fly More combo. I eventually hot-glued Styrofoam spheres to them to possibly save the drone in case it decided to do an emergency landing over water.

I use skids on my pro the leg extensions just make them more vunerable to start breaking off

I decided to go the landing pad way. Less than $35 though

I decided to go the landing pad way. Less than $35 though
Yeah I bought a pad, but there will be times when one might need extensions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhgrogan