DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LifThor SC Pro for DJI Smart Controller

mschaffer66

Reactions
I have a like new LifThor SC Pro mount for the DJI Smart Controller. I bought this along with one of the Feelworld 7" monitors and almost immediately upgraded to the RC Pro controller. If you are unfamiliar with their stuff I will say this is a quality piece. Nothing like the plastic stuff they sell on Amazon. It DOES NOT come with the additional quick release bracket.

They are listed for $93, I'd like to get $50+shipping for it.

Please see the stock photo below.

1656513274608.png

I have a like new LifThor SC Pro mount for the DJI Smart Controller. I bought this along with one of the Feelworld 7" monitors and almost immediately upgraded to the RC Pro controller. If you are unfamiliar with their stuff I will say this is a quality piece. Nothing like the plastic stuff they sell on Amazon. It DOES NOT come with the additional quick release bracket.

They are listed for $93, I'd like to get $50+shipping for it.

Please see the stock photo below.

View attachment 150910
There product are Rolls Royce in terms of quality , price wise you get what you pay for . there stuff is exceptional, I use the product's as well but with the RC-N1 , and love it it's really worth the price , imagine just to sit down with controller and monitor on a tripod and don't feel the weight. You will never regret your purchase. The display is the same as Tripltek 8 pro anyone interested let me know price is a lot lower. Super bright and works like a dream

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
So far all I've bought is the Lifthor stuff. I started with their tablet mount for my Air2 holding a Samsung tablet. Then I bought this for the SC. As soon as I ordered the RC Pro controller I ordered the correct Lifthor mount for it. Right now I use a lanyard, but I can see the value in a tripod mount, which this is capable of.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian