DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lines on video

the UK seller phoned me and said they only replace up to 2 weeks from purchase

and this is the reply I got from DJI.

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Part 1----Based on the information that you provided, we would like to apologize since we can only process a replacement for you if it is still within 15 Calendar Days that you have received the product to the date it was reported.

Part 2----As per checking the information that you have provided, we would like to apologize since we can only process a replacement for you if it is still within 15 Calendar Days after the activation of the unit. Since it was purchased 02-20-2021, it already lapsed the timeframe to process a full replacement.

If the aircraft is already outside the replacement period, the after-service will be considered as a repair case, please let us know if you want to proceed with the repair process.

You may want to visit our After-Sales Service Policy page for further details: After-Sales Service Policy - DJI

Hope this finds you reassuring that your request has been acknowledged and will be taken care of for you.
Best Regards
CCO tact the indicated link. Pretty sure the drone has a one year warranty.

Reactions: DJayI
CCO tact the indicated link. Pretty sure the drone has a one year warranty.
hopefully all will end up ok, after I sent the seller a copy of the UK consumer rights, he has now agreed to replace the faulty mini 2, I've just posted it off and he will send a replacment within 7 days. ?
many thanks for all your commentsThumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun