DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Linked but not connected

Alanok

Reactions
Have I bought a hunk of junk? Received my Mavic Air last week. I linked and connected thru the Go4 app using the camera view. No problems. Flew it a Friday. Turned everything on Saturday and it linked and connected on its own. Flew great. Today turned everything on, the controller light turned green and the drone lights turned solid green front red in back, but app says “disconnected.” Shutdown everything and tried again with the same result. Next I rebooted everything including my iPhone 10xs followed the connect thru camera view sequence and it WON’T link. Tried 3 more times and NOTHING. What is going on?

Have I bought a hunk of junk? Received my Mavic Air last week. I linked and connected thru the Go4 app using the camera view. No problems. Flew it a Friday. Turned everything on Saturday and it linked and connected on its own. Flew great. Today turned everything on, the controller light turned green and the drone lights turned solid green front red in back, but app says “disconnected.” Shutdown everything and tried again with the same result. Next I rebooted everything including my iPhone 10xs followed the connect thru camera view sequence and it WON’T link. Tried 3 more times and NOTHING. What is going on?

Try using a different cord. If you are using the lightning to micro USB cord try using a regular lightning to USB(the kind you charge the phone with) and plug into the bottom of the RC

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t make sense to me because I had connection between the phone and the RC. This morning I deleted the GO4 app, rebooted my phone and then reinstalled the app. It immediately linked and connected. Go figure.

Reactions: brett8883
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02