DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and Smart Controller

caleb1

Reactions
Does anyone here have experiences using Litchi (version purchased from Play store) on the DJI Mavic 2 smart controller? I don't have a Smart controller but are considering purchasing litchi. Reason why I am asking is because I am wondering if I purchase litchi for my android phone now on the google play store, will I be able to install it and use it easily on a smart controller (if and when I might get one) without needing to buy Litchi again.

Thanks,
Caleb.

Reactions: RogerMav
Posting a reply to get this back to the top of the list.....

Posting a reply to get this back to the top of the list.....
No, I do not believe you can install any paid third party app on the Smart Controller. Now the Crystalsky you can install free or none paid apps, but again not Litchi. Wish we could. I have the smart controller and its not very smart, I do not see how you can install anything yet!

... Now the Crystalsky you can install free or none paid apps, but again not Litchi. Wish we could ...

There is a workaround, although I haven't tried it mysellf as I don't have a Crystalsky monitor. It's not possible to install Google Play app on the Crystalsky, but it is possible to install (sideload) Amazon's play app and install Litchi from Amazon. I can't give you any more details but I remember seeing a video of this procedure.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato