DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App Will Not Sync With Air 2.

Lance Fauber

Reactions
New guy here. I am really enjoying flying my Maverick Air 2 using DJI Fly but now I want to try the Litchi app on my iPhone.
Unfortunately I cannot get Litchi to sync with the Air 2. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? 962E2E4A-83A8-43DD-8AE2-F4532D9D0506.png

Is there any app avialable that allows you to complete missions without the controller?

Without the controller? How do you plan to control the drone?! Of course not.
Well ... "without the controller" in the sense that it can disconnect to the AC during the mission, then Litchi can do that with some loss of autonomy regarding the camera ... gimbal pitch to follow POI will for instance not work during the disconnect.

Well ... "without the controller" in the sense that it can disconnect to the AC during the mission, then Litchi can do that with some loss of autonomy regarding the camera ... gimbal pitch to follow POI will for instance not work during the disconnect.
You will still need the controller to load and start the mission; but yeah, apart from that you can set the AC for RTH at the end of the mission with Litchi; launch the AC, load the mission and .... I don't know, go and make a cuppa tea or something.

Without the controller? How do you plan to control the drone?! Of course not.

Without the controller connected, like you can on a Mavic Pro or any Phantom. It will control itself via waypoints.

I think you mean autonomous, where you upload the route to the drone, press go and then it flies the route, leaving you with the controller so that you can resume manual control.

Until DJI release the SDK so that other vendors such as Litchi can develop their offerings, you have what's available in the DJI app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42