DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App

HankB

Reactions
I’m very interested in using the Litchi app to fly my mavic mini, I have an XS Max iPhone.. what are the steps A-Z to make this happen? I haven’t purchased the yet..

I’m very interested in using the Litchi app to fly my mavic mini, I have an XS Max iPhone.. what are the steps A-Z to make this happen? I haven’t purchased the yet..
Easy,,litchi runs on most devices unlike DJIFLY ,open mac store to buy from your iTunes, I think mine was 20 odd $$ ,,install on phone ,open app and check and set settings and fly,,just like install of other apps .if I remember you pay by PayPal once you click on buy,,once you buy it ,its yours for life,you can uninstall it and reinstall it at no future cost
Think I word that right

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Litchi which I use with my Mavic 2 Pro. I upgraded to the Mini 2 from the Mini 1 before Litchi became viable for the Mini 1 and patiently await them to develop it for the Mini 2 with an iPhone. You should check to see which features can be used with the Mini 1. I think I paid something like $20 for the app as noted above. There are a few things that Litchi can do that are fabulous on the Mavic 2 so you should check to see if the Mini 1 can utilize all of them.

1) Autonomous flight PRE-PROGRAMMED MISSIONS VIRTUALLY PREVIEWED ON YOUR COMPUTER. This is an incredible feature because you can plan the mission before you leave home and check everything on Google Earth and actually fly the mission on your computer before leaving home. For the virtual mission component you'll have to download Litch Virtual Mission program for your computer. I think you can find it here: Litchi virtual mission app download

2) Another feature that I didn't even know about until I had Litchi for 8 months was VR capability. With a set of $20 VR goggles you can fly FPV. No, it's not as clear as with expensive FPV goggles, but for $20 it's a pretty cool experience especially if you only use it occassionally.

3) There is a "side car" app called Litchi Vue which allows you to relay what you have on your phone's screen to another device (phone/tablet). It's done via your phone's personal hotspot feature so that you can have the second device on your phone's network.

That's all I got for now... Incoming phone call. Good luck.

1) Autonomous flight PRE-PROGRAMMED MISSIONS VIRTUALLY PREVIEWED ON YOUR COMPUTER. This is an incredible feature because you can plan the mission before you leave home and check everything on Google Earth and actually fly the mission on your computer before leaving home. For the virtual mission component you'll have to download Litch Virtual Mission program for your computer. I think you can find it here: Litchi virtual mission app download
Hi, did my functions (Actions) stop working when planning a route in VM 2.5.0? Please tell me do they work for you?

Attachments

• Virtual_Litchi_Mission_qZn5Axq32c.jpg
    Virtual_Litchi_Mission_qZn5Axq32c.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 20
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll