DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi compatible with MA?

tleedom

Reactions
I see posts that some are using Litchi with the MA, but their site does not have the MA listed under Dji compatible drones. What are the known bugs associated with use with the MA?

Yes/No - At my own risk?

I see posts that some are using Litchi with the MA, but their site does not have the MA listed under Dji compatible drones. What are the known bugs associated with use with the MA?
Yes/No - At my own risk?
The Mavic Air has been on Litchi's list of supported drones since April 2018.
Use it at your own risk.
It will send the drone exactly where you tell it - even if it's into a tree or other obstacle.

Reactions: dawgpilot and JDawg
Disregard

Found the answer by reviewing the updates for 2018. They need to update their compatibility list.

April 2018 Updates
iOS: Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark
Version 2.2.0 (April 24, 2018)
- added support for Mavic Air
- fixed exposure compensation bug in Shutter/Aperture Priority modes

Yes/No - At my own risk?
I’ve been using Litchi with my Mavic Air for several months. Works great and makes pre-programmed waypoint missions possible with the MA. As with any new functionality added to your drone, try it with short flights in an open area before flying a more challenging mission.

Reactions: buddb55
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1