DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi File Location

55Kevy

Reactions
I just started to attempt to use Litchi with my Mini 2. I've watched a number of YouTubes from various people and have used the Mission Hub to plan a waypoint mission, and tested it using VLM. All seemed to go well. However when I save the mission from Mission Hub it does not appear on my mobile device (Pixel3XL, Android 12). I had the RC and AC powered on and connected and Litchi launched on the Pixel. Litchi says that a saved mission will sync across all devices the user is logged on to. Is there a separate logon for the Litchi app on the phone that I can't seem to find? And where on the PC (Windows 10) does Litchi store files? Any help will be appreciated. I found another thread that helped me find the file location on the phone (Android/data/com.aryuthere.visionplus/file/missions).

I just started to attempt to use Litchi with my Mini 2. I've watched a number of YouTubes from various people and have used the Mission Hub to plan a waypoint mission, and tested it using VLM. All seemed to go well. However when I save the mission from Mission Hub it does not appear on my mobile device (Pixel3XL, Android 12). I had the RC and AC powered on and connected and Litchi launched on the Pixel. Litchi says that a saved mission will sync across all devices the user is logged on to. Is there a separate logon for the Litchi app on the phone that I can't seem to find? And where on the PC (Windows 10) does Litchi store files? Any help will be appreciated. I found another thread that helped me find the file location on the phone (Android/data/com.aryuthere.visionplus/file/missions).
When you interact with the Litchi Mission Hub, you are working with a web application. When you save your mission, it is saved on a Litchi server, not anywhere on your computer.

If you are logged into the Litchi app on your mobile device using the same account that you used on the Mission Hub, you will be able to download your missions from the Litchi server to that mobile device.

The login in the LItchi app is in the main menu (upper left of your screen). The menu item is second from the bottom. The same login information must be used on both the Mission Hub and the mobile device for this to work.

Don't bother trying to find any Litchi file locations on your device as that is not required to use and fly with Litchi.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you @DJ Wes ! I looked all over the Litchi app and kept missing the big 'log in' button at the end of the flight modes tab. All is sync'd now.

Reactions: DJ Wes
I must be thick I cant get Lichi mission to open correctly in google earth it wont save with CSV but will with KML 3D path but will not start the flight .This is what I am left with on file below. If I press the save then it saves it to Lichi so that bit works.If anyone has an idiots video with the setup I would be grateful 😒

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-04 173133.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-04 173133.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
I have downloaded the VLM and although it shows in red in the litchi hub it does save the file to desktop.It does open and play but not very clear and height is not as good as it should be but at least it is working.I will keep playing with it and when weather permits will try it on the mini 2

I have downloaded the VLM and although it shows in red in the litchi hub it does save the file to desktop.It does open and play but not very clear and height is not as good as it should be but at least it is working.I will keep playing with it and when weather permits will try it on the mini 2
The VLM program has been upgraded to V. 2.6.1 within the past week. Most of the "partial bugs" (e.g. intermittent CSV loading glitches) have been ironed out via a new "launch" button that is integrated with Google Earth behind the scenes. Also, the two new flight modes, "spiral" and "grid" are easy to learn and real game changers. If you haven't already discovered the upgrade, check it out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7