DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi focus setting saved in mission possible?

marklyn

Reactions
I've noticed that after I set up a mission in Litchi, save it and re-load it that the focus defaults back to AF instead of AFC where I prefer it.
If I set the camera settings before a mission start, then when the mission is started, it seems the camera settings change back to a default. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to set (at least) focus in mission settings, if there is I don't see it.

I'm experiencing the same thing, where I set AFC and then it seems to keep switching back. How do you retain settings for AFC on a mission?

Try to turn it off in DJI GO 4. Close DJI GO 4. Start Litchi. See if that helps.

Thanks for the advice. I did that and found AFC on in Go4 so closed that app and opened Litchi and it was back on auto there, not AFC.

I was out flying today and had the same problems in Litchi. I would switch to AFC in FPV mode and then open up setting again and it would be switched back. The, I did it again and it didn't stay in AFC. The third time stuck in AFC finally, so I'm not sure what the pattern is to lock into AFC because it becomes a major focus issue when I don't have it in that mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM