DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi (Google version) on Smart Controller

Rudolf Bacher

Reactions
Hi everybody
Cannot find a post that answers my question.
I am using my iMac and Litchi-hub for planning some Litchi missions. Installed Litchi on Smart Controller via Google Play. The transfer to my Smart Controller worked, because I can find the files for my planned missions on FileManager > Internal Storage > Litchi App > missions
However, if I start running Litchi on the SC with the Mavic 2 connected I will get this screen, with no button whatsowever that would let me choose one of my missions. No reaction either when I press the "Google" button bottom left.
Can someone tell me how to have my missions show up and choose from the list? Thanks.

Attachments

• D7B2FA38-C3BC-4175-B89F-31D50A2D9452_1_105_c.jpeg
    D7B2FA38-C3BC-4175-B89F-31D50A2D9452_1_105_c.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 37
Tap the FPV icon on the top left corner of the screen. Then select Waypoint. That will bring up the screen you are looking for.

You then tap on the File Folder and your saved missions will be listed.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Tap the FPV icon on the top left corner of the screen. Then select Waypoint. That will bring up the screen you are looking for.

You then tap on the File Folder and your saved missions will be listed.
Thank you. that takes me further as I have ever been before, but...
The file folder is empty, althoug they do show up on FileManager > Internal Storage > Litchi App > missions. How do I get them on the right place for the SC to find the missions?

So, did you set up waypoint missions on Litchi's Mission Hub? If so, you have to make sure that you are logged into your Litchi account on the Smart Controller's Litchi app. Any mission created and saved in Mission Hub will automatically show up in the Waypoint Missions file folder on the SC. If you have done all that and still are not finding the saved missions, let me know and I will check it out on my SC when I can.

Something still seems to confuse me.
I did install the Litchi App on my SC via Google Play. But when I click on my account it only asks for signing out or stay.
Somehow I feel like standing on the line...
IMG_7917.jpegIMG_7916.jpeg

If your SC Litchi and your Litchi Mission Hub (accessed via the web on a computer) are both using the same login credentials then there shouldn't be a problem with syncing. However, if you are still not getting it to sync, you might uninstall Litchi from your SC and reinstall it. Other than that, I don't know. You might need to talk with Litchi support to solve this.

Yes, different logins will be the case. But now I do not know how to change Logins from one or the other. Just wonder why the files are visible on SC>Litchi>missions.

Thanks anyway.

Hi everybody
Cannot find a post that answers my question.
I am using my iMac and Litchi-hub for planning some Litchi missions. Installed Litchi on Smart Controller via Google Play. The transfer to my Smart Controller worked, because I can find the files for my planned missions on FileManager > Internal Storage > Litchi App > missions
However, if I start running Litchi on the SC with the Mavic 2 connected I will get this screen, with no button whatsowever that would let me choose one of my missions. No reaction either when I press the "Google" button bottom left.
Can someone tell me how to have my missions show up and choose from the list? Thanks.
Hallo Rudi,

I didn't know you were a memeber here. Welcome but a bit late for that. Its a fellow member here from the Old Foto club, you know who I am. Die einsiger auslander im klub.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji