DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi home point set

Aaron24

Reactions
When you take off using the DJI Go app and you have enough satellites then you get a recorded female voice telling you that home point has been set....

Is Litchi supposed to do that also? I have just started using Litchi and have flown only about 6 missions so far and I am pretty sure on the first mission I flew I did hear a recorded voice from Litchi telling me home point has been set but now I never hear it when I take off with Litchi?

When you take off using the DJI Go app and you have enough satellites then you get a recorded female voice telling you that home point has been set....

Is Litchi supposed to do that also? I have just started using Litchi and have flown only about 6 missions so far and I am pretty sure on the first mission I flew I did hear a recorded voice from Litchi telling me home point has been set but now I never hear it when I take off with Litchi?
Litchi does not announce Home Point, but it is automatically stored. Best way to take off is to first ensure you have Precision Landing set to ON in Litchi, then lift off straight up to at least 33ft for HP to be photographed ( for those drones with downward facing cameras). I always hover for a second or two before flying away, but Litchi say it's not necessary. RTH will now use Precision Landing - I find it lands within an inch or two precision with my M1P.
Hope this helps.

When you take off using the DJI Go app and you have enough satellites then you get a recorded female voice telling you that home point has been set..
Litchi doesn't record your homepoint.
Your drone does using the programming that is baked into DJI's firmware.
Whatever app you fly with, the basic elements of flying the drone like RTH still apply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929