DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi issues, nexus 6p

CRCs Reality

Reactions
So, with my P3P, I almost never used the DJI app as Litchi was just so freaking stable..
Now with my Mavic, I've been having nothing but trouble with it, major lag, panoramas timing out, etc..
For example, Went to shoot a 3 row, 12 shot per row pano yesterday and instead of shooting all 12 shots on one level first, it was panning up and down like crazy as it rotated around.. then errored out after 23 of the 50 shots, this at fairly close range (200 feet up, 250 feet out). This was the type of shot I did all the time with my P3P and never had any errors...
I ended up finishing it out manually, and even then it was throwing focus errors and lagging out.
It was still making noises about focus errors a full 5 minutes or more after landing and powering the mavic and remote down...

I am using the latest firmware and software versions..

Any ideas? It's really throwing me off as I'm so used to using Litchi for everything..

Maybe it has to do with your current firmware and Litchi versions, check it here: What's new - Litchi
Like I said in my original post, latest firmware and Litchi version.
I have also tried launching with DJI Go, then switching to Litchi (which I never had to do with my P3P) but it didn't improve anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason