DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi, makes camera change orientation during flight

groundhawg

Reactions
i was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue i am.
i have a mavic air and all of the waypoint missions i fly when the air reaches the 3rd waypoint the camera starts moving up and down.
at first i thought the settings might be different than the other waypoints, but the settings were the same.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have a mavic air and all of the waypoint missions i fly when the air reaches the 3rd waypoint the camera starts moving up and down.
at first i thought the settings might be different than the other waypoints, but the settings were the same.

Can you share your mission? You can make it public then post a link.

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Can you share your mission? You can make it public then post a link.
I'm starting to use litchi on my pro 1 this is why I kept my Mavic especially for litchi. I'm still new using it and I'm still at the trusting stage of it eventually I'll get over that and I'm always looking at any post that pop up about litchi pinging my Watch and phone. [emoji16]

… Litchi Does that under the following Conditions-
If reception to the Remote Controller is Weak, disconnected or Out of range AND you have programmed in a POI or an Interpolated PITCH Change (at the point it disconnects)
… It took a while to figure that out - but the Drone often will return Pitch to Zero Degrees - and as soon as it gets a CONNECT will resume Pitch Changes.
Note: All Pitch changes with the Gimbal are 'Essentially' controlled by the App.
A Way around this is a) to set a Fixed Pitch at that point - .
- Alternatively - b) GET CLOSER !

here is a clip of one of the flights i am talking about.

i did lose connection for a few seconds during the mission.
thank you for your responses.

Yep Video Typical. (disconnect gimbal return to zero - reconnect to POI - TWICE)
… and explainable as above

Update on issues i was having using litchi.
This is a video of the same water tower plus another one i shot using Litchi.
I stayed in range of the Mavic Air and as you can see there was not any
changing of angles or pitch changes with the camera.

Thanks again Rockowe for the advise.

Nice flying - that's why I use Litchi.

One question...

YouTube offers this in 4K, but was it shot or uploaded in 4K? If so, my download speeds aren't what they claim to be...

Thanks
Very Nice Video - Nice turns - … and spot on POI's

Nice flying - that's why I use Litchi.

One question...

YouTube offers this in 4K, but was it shot or uploaded in 4K? If so, my download speeds aren't what they claim to be...

Thanks
it was shot in 1080p then edited with Resolve and upscaled to 4k.
since this video i have been shooting in 4k at 24fps, and my videos are coming out better.

Very Nice Video - Nice turns - … and spot on POI's
Thank you for your help, i have been messing around with litchi a lot more and using mission hub and google earth to put together the missions. it is really nice to just let the drone fly through mission as i control the camera and gimbal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78