DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission hub to Litchi on Smart Controller

OFAP

Reactions
I am trying to employ Litchi on a Smart Controller for control of waypoint missions on an M2P.

However, I seem unable to sync my missions (from a PC-based mission hub) to Litchi on the SC.

Has anyone experienced this, and is there a common solution?

Thanks, in advance!

I am trying to employ Litchi on a Smart Controller for control of waypoint missions on an M2P.

However, I seem unable to sync my missions (from a PC-based mission hub) to Litchi on the SC.

Thanks, in advance!
When you log in to Litchi from the SC, what is it saying? Which way did you put Litchi on the SC? Through the approved Amazon purchase or Bootlegged Playstore App route?

Reactions: OFAP

Thanks, in advance!
DOH! Found the problem.

One must be logged into the SC's Litchi...using the SAME login as used for the mission hub on the PC...of course.

The login on the SC Litchi app is hidden at the end of the flight modes menu, opened with the top left icon.

It's all downhill from here.

DOH! Found the problem.

One must be logged into the SC's Litchi...using the SAME login as used for the mission hub on the PC...of course.

The login on the SC Litchi app is hidden at the end of the flight modes menu, opened with the top left icon.

It's all downhill from here.
Glad your sorted...yeah funny thing about trying to sync..one must be on the same page :p

When you log in to Litchi from the SC, what is it saying? Which way did you put Litchi on the SC? Through the approved Amazon purchase or Bootlegged Playstore App route?
Through Amazon...could not find the login! Thanks!

Glad your sorted...yeah funny thing about trying to sync..one must be on the same page :p
Yeah...setting the whole mess up is a pain...using it once it IS set up is a piece of cake! I guess 30 years of IT do not make it any easier!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan