DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Mission Test

rexster1505

Reactions
Set up a short Litchi Waypoint flight on my new Air 2S today. The first Litchi flight on a new drone has always made me nervous so it was just a short 3 minute flight. Plus it was a test of the "virtual stick" flying and how stable the camera was. For anyone wanting to, here's the LINK to the video. Be sure to use the 2160 settings

Last edited:
Yeah ... those jerky movements in turns coming from the "virtual stick" method that a lot write about, are seen in several places in the clip ... unfortunately a big difference if comparing turns from a model that have the mission uploaded in total into the drone.

Yeah ... those jerky movements in turns coming from the "virtual stick" method that a lot write about, are seen in several places in the clip ... unfortunately a big difference if comparing turns from a model that have the mission uploaded in total into the drone.
Yes, I'm coming from a Phantom 4 Pro+ that was just rock steady doing waypoints

I changed my gimbal settings yesterday and was able to test them out on the same flight as above, just settings changed. I can tell the difference Here's the LINK
And here's my settingsScreenshot_20220614-014403.png

Reactions: TnDronePilot
I still find it choppy in parts. Try these settings. He seems to have smoothened it out really nice. I haven't had the time to test it but looks promising.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada