DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi missions and orbits

Tolly

Reactions
IJust downloaded the android beta for litchi and haven't flown with it yet so sorry if this is a stupid question. Is there a way to include an orbit around a POI in a mission or is it pathway only?

Sorry if you already know this but I noticed you’ve posted a few times in the Mavic Mini forums. If you want to use Litchi with the Mini, waypoint missions are not available.

Sorry if you already know this but I noticed you’ve posted a few times in the Mavic Mini forums. If you want to use Litchi with the Mini, waypoint missions are not available.
Actually they are :) I contacted Litchi and joined the beta test programme for android and have already prepared a waypoint mission I an going to fly tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes

Actually they are :) I contacted Litchi and joined the beta test programme for android and have already prepared a waypoint mission I an going to fly tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes

That's odd because Litchi have said on their Facebook page that waypoints for the Mini are not supported but they may look at trying to implement them at some point in the future. As far as I'm aware, you can plan a waypoint mission but the Mini won't fly it.

That's odd because Litchi have said on their Facebook page that waypoints for the Mini are not supported but they may look at trying to implement them at some point in the future. As far as I'm aware, you can plan a waypoint mission but the Mini won't fly it.
That is correct. You can plan waypoints, but a warning comes up when trying to execute them on a mini. The Pano feature and FPV goggle mode easily make it worth the purchase price and hopefully they can get waypoints to work in the future.

Two other great apps that currently support waypoints on the mini are "Red Waypoints" and "Dronelinks".

You're correct. I took the drone out and you can get right to the point of execution when you press go and you get a 'failed to execute' message. Gutted :(

Last edited:
You're correct. I took the drone out and you can get right to the point of execution when you press go and you get a 'failed to execute' message. Gutted :(

If you really want waypoint missions, there are a few alternatives but I've got Dronelink and can recommend that.

That is correct. You can plan waypoints, but a warning comes up when trying to execute them on a mini. The Pano feature and FPV goggle mode easily make it worth the purchase price and hopefully they can get waypoints to work in the future.

Two other great apps that currently support waypoints on the mini are "Red Waypoints" and "Dronelinks".
its true, i used red waypoint from de begginig, and its the best

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian