DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mavic Air 2!

What makes you think that hyperlapse doesn't require a signal connection? As far as I can tell, hyperlapse still gets its commands from the controller and is not an autonomous function. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
No not saying that it does not require a signal connection because yes it does but it can be autonomous function you set your waypoints and it flys the waypoints just like any other autonomous function just slower and taking photos.

No not saying that it does not require a signal connection because yes it does but it can be autonomous function you set your waypoints and it flys the waypoints just like any other autonomous function just slower and taking photos.

And that's not a problem. But it's not what most of the drone people wanting autonomous waypoints are complaining about, and it's not what the government is trying to avoid. You're talking apples and potatoes. You don't see the distinction???

And that's not a problem. But it's not what most of the drone people wanting autonomous waypoints are complaining about, and it's not what the government is trying to avoid. You're talking apples and potatoes. You don't see the distinction???
autonomous is autonomous the drone is still not being controlled by a human input you are saying they are not doing autonomous because dji is being told that they want the user to have input the entire time but yet dji still adds autonomous waypoints in there software anyway and flown autonomous no that is not apples to orange or any other fruit you would like to call it is still autonomous and can not be called any other way.

autonomous is autonomous the drone is still not being controlled by a human input you are saying they are not doing autonomous because dji is being told that they want the user to have input the entire time but yet dji still adds autonomous waypoints in there software anyway and flown autonomous no that is not apples to orange or any other fruit you would like to call it is still autonomous and can not be called any other way.

You're hopeless. DJI's hyperlapse waypoints are still virtual stick. Autonomous has always referred to waypoints that have been fully uploaded to the drone and don't require signal connection to the controller to complete.

That's the last few words I'm going to waste on you.

Did you bother to read the posts above this? They will give you the likely reason why this is.
Yes, obviously I did read it and that was my reaction to it. 👍🏼

Quit being antagonistic to people. There’s always someone that knows more than you think you do regarding drones…Be humble.

• Sad
Reactions: SkittleBob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929