DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi problems

speedbird84

Reactions
Hi all

Just had a rather stressful second go with Litchi and encountered some issues. I was trying to fly a waypoint mission and between waypoint one and two my mavic pro kept drifting off course. I have a couple of theories why: it was pretty windy - around 20mph and also the drone was flying sideways between one and two. That issue happened twice.
I then had a signal lost issue. Not sure if that was because my phone had started running another flight app in the background I think. I've now deleted that. Too add to that the drone started drifting off even further, after a panic managed to bring it back! I'm thinking it maybe lost GPS and hence why it drifted so much?
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks. Not sure I can get one though as I was using Litchi and didn't have an Airdata account at the time of the flight?

Hi

Does this help? The issues were fairly near the start where it drifted right off it's course on two occasions (second time was after i'd started mission again). Then at circa 3m 40 it drifted quite far to go over the trees which is when I thought i'd lost it for good lol!

Thank you

Attachments

• waypoint mission with errorslog.zip
    161.6 KB · Views: 22
Hi

Does this help? The issues were fairly near the start where it drifted right off it's course on two occasions (second time was after i'd started mission again). Then at circa 3m 40 it drifted quite far to go over the trees which is when I thought i'd lost it for good lol!

Thank you
You can upload that to Airdata if you want to. It does not show any errors or lost signals.capture_001_10022019_094729.jpg

Reactions: speedbird84
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman