DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi screen rec.

kidroc

Reactions
In my Litchi app android ver I have no screen capture capabilities is it built in the app? when use the pull down menu it's not in there..and one more question will litchi let you fly a waypoint mission even if the you have signal loss I.E will it continue to fly said mission if there is enough battery.

Last edited:
I don't know about the Android app but the waypoint mission will continue if signal is lost. That is why it is very important to watch the Mavic closely if you the mission takes you close to anything. The great thing about waypoint is you can keep the camera pointed to a point of interest while the Mavic is flying in a different direction. Of course when it is doing this you have no forward collision sensors available.

There was never any screen recording feature built in to the app; I'm not sure why you would need that, and yes; The major benefit of the app is that a programmed 'mission' can be completed without any user input, and without radio control of the aircraft. I suggest that you watch the many YouTube videos on use of Litchi. It's easy enough to use, but there are some things to be aware of such as low-battery RTH, curved vs. straight line missions, height above ground settings, speed/gimbal/POI settings (speed and gimbal pitch remain where they are when signal is lost), end of mission settings, etc.

thanks guys.. but i have watched several youtube videos where they hit the litchi icon right next to the fpv or mode chang icon and they start a screen recording my app does not have the litch icon so i'll just use a third party app to to record then..

I've never seen a screen recorder function on the Android version, and I still don't. I believe your screenshot above is from an Apple phone (op is using Android), which does have a screen record function. For Android you have to use a separate app.

Reactions: Norm62
In my Litchi app android ver I have no screen capture capabilities is it built in the app? when use the pull down menu it's not in there..and one more question will litchi let you fly a waypoint mission even if the you have signal loss I.E will it continue to fly said mission if there is enough battery.
Android needs 3rd party app as others have said. I use Du Recorder on Samsung Galaxy J7 and NVIDIA SHIELD K1(even though it has it's own built in screen recorder that I never used). It's free and works great. The reason that I use the screen recorder is that if my Mavic goes down and I have Litchi coordinates showing option on, I can punch it in on my GPS or Android and hopefully find it immediately

thanks that's exactly the APP i'm using and i have gps to show on screen too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d