DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi secrets

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

Today, I learned that I can shoot HDR panos in Litchi within the Panorama mode and I felt stupid recalling all those times I used GO4 to shoot panos in HDR the hard way.

Here is how
1. Set your camera capture mode to AEB and pick how many brackets you want (3 or 5)

2. Adjust your exposure with the entire range the Pano will cover in mind

3. While capture mode is still in AEB, select Panorama from the top left menu bar

4. Go into panorama settings and adjust as needed (degrees, rows, columns, etc)

5. Tap on start panorama when ready, and let Litchi do its thing.

You will of course have to merge the AEB sets into single HDR images and stich the pano yourself later. But Litchi takes care of the shooting.

What other undocumented secrets does Litchi have?

This is great news!

Currently I used the DJGo 4 app, to take vertical pano's, using the AEB function. I take 5 bracketed AEB at 18, 0 and -29 degrees typically. Then merge in Lightroom

I used this method to take the below shot in Poland recently.

Problem is, I spend too much time thinking about the degree angles, and less around your actual composition. Battery is 10% before you know it!

I will buy the Litchi app, purely based off your above message, so thanks!
AEB.jpgming and you

Wow very nice. Mavic 2??

This is great news!

Currently I used the DJGo 4 app, to take vertical pano's, using the AEB function. I take 5 bracketed AEB at 18, 0 and -29 degrees typically. Then merge in Lightroom

I used this method to take the below shot in Poland recently.

Problem is, I spend too much time thinking about the degree angles, and less around your actual composition. Battery is 10% before you know it!

I will buy the Litchi app, purely based off your above message, so thanks!
View attachment 89990ming and you

I highly doubt if that would actually work. At one time , my own phone was out of commission for some time and I had to use my wife's phone with my MA. So I added my google account on the phone, downloaded and installed Litchi from the play store using my account, and once everything was set, I deleted my account thinking Litchi was now all setup for good. I flew with it no problems that day. But the next time I tried (which was a few days later) Litchi threw up an error which basically said it was unable to verify the installation was legit (I don't quite recall the exact wording) and refused to launch. Hence my skepticism.

This one is working. however you can't login because it's patched, but you can try the features, If you like it , buy it.....

Great, i like to see some HDR spheres examples. Have you made it some?

Another secret:
when you want to do nightlapse, but the minimum 2 sec interval is too long, you can record in video mode, say with 1/2sec shutterspeed. You won't find this in menu, but the secret is you can set it with the controller button+wheel.
So if you record in 4k/25 and use 1/2.5 shutterspeed, you will have 5 pictures in two seconds (not just 1 with interval mode).
This shutter needs a very slow movement of course, but in Litchi you can set to 1km/h for example :)
(then you have to speed up the video 10-20-30x in post)

If you want to use the app in english, but the phone is in other language, you can use a free app on android called "language settings" to change your phone language to english with two touch. After flight, you can go back to original language. Sadly we can not force Litchi language to english. (then why the option in the menu, if the app use the phone's language?)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S