DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, three questions.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
1) Does dynamic home point work with drones that would otherwise use the FLY App?
2) What does "Gimbal gesture control", or something like that, do? If not a daft question how do you use it?
3) Can Litchi replay flight logs? If so how?

Last edited:
1) Yes dynamic home point works on the Mini's that use Fly app, especially useful when using 'follow' mode while travelling in a car. The drone follows the remote, as per GPS orientation supplied by phone on the remote.
2)Gimbal gesture control allows for gimbal adjustment by swiping finger across phone screen, if drone supports gimbal adjustment.
3) Litchi itself does not provide log playback, I use a free Airdata account, the login for which is specified in Litchi app, logs are then automatically synced to Airdata and can be viewed in much more detail than Fly affords.

Related but not. I have used the screen recording option in Litchi, and have the sound recording.

I ran a mission, then we got a lot of smoke from a couple of fires, I ran the mission again, and remembered to pick sound from the iPad.

Rod ..

Thanks.
Ahhh no wonder me waving my hands in front of the camera, like an idiot, did nothing, lol.

Cheers about the other 2.
Hand-waving like an idiot only works on the Spark.

The Mavic Air will recognize serious gestures, though.

😆😆

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1