DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Tool for Beginners

RedSoxFan42

Reactions
Hi All,

As a newbie with my Mavic Air, I recently installed Litchi and took my first Litchi flight yesterday. All went well, except I made the mistake of having my camera on Manual and the video was all washed out. Tip: When you're still learning how to fly, keep your camera settings on Auto. Once you've mastered flying, then you can play with the camera settings.
Back to topic. When you launch Litchi's Mission Hub Mission Hub - Litchi you will notice little Litchi symbols on the map. See below:
Litchi Map.jpg
If you double click on the symbol, it will play the clip. If you just select it (click once) it will display the Litchi mission flight information. At this point, you can select the POIs, or Way Points and see how they are defined. You could also save it to your hard drive, and make any changes you want and use as your mission. You add/delete/move POIs, and do the same for waypoints. Once you modify your own flight, use VLM (Virtual Litchi Mission) to test. If you're familiar with VLM you know it uses Google Earth Pro which is now free to download. I am still working up the nerve to fly over open water. Good Luck and Happy, Safe Flying.

Thks for great info.
New MA owner too, very tempted to get litchi too, especially after joining and exposed to the wonder it can do. Max out the potential of our bird..[emoji28]

Reactions: CJH92474
Hi All,

As a newbie with my Mavic Air, I recently installed Litchi and took my first Litchi flight yesterday. All went well, except I made the mistake of having my camera on Manual and the video was all washed out. Tip: When you're still learning how to fly, keep your camera settings on Auto. Once you've mastered flying, then you can play with the camera settings.
Back to topic. When you launch Litchi's Mission Hub Mission Hub - Litchi you will notice little Litchi symbols on the map. See below:
View attachment 66941
If you double click on the symbol, it will play the clip. If you just select it (click once) it will display the Litchi mission flight information. At this point, you can select the POIs, or Way Points and see how they are defined. You could also save it to your hard drive, and make any changes you want and use as your mission. You add/delete/move POIs, and do the same for waypoints. Once you modify your own flight, use VLM (Virtual Litchi Mission) to test. If you're familiar with VLM you know it uses Google Earth Pro which is now free to download. I am still working up the nerve to fly over open water. Good Luck and Happy, Safe Flying.
Wow. Going to look into that!!!

thanks for the information

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54