Litchi Update 2/23/2022

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
An update on Litchi that many of you may be waiting for:

Litchi Update

You may have seen the recent addition of the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to Litchi's supported drone models on Android. Behind the scenes we have been working hard to perfect the latest release, however some issues remain which can not be fixed until a DJI SDK update is released. We hope this update will come soon, but in the meantime follow this link to learn more about these issues and possible workarounds.

If you are an iOS pilot - we did not forget about you! DJI estimates support for the Mini 2, Mini SE and Air 2S to be added to the DJI SDK at the very end of March 2022. Be on the lookout for an iOS beta update with support for these new drone models in early April.
Support for the DJI Mavic 3 and RC Pro will also be added to Litchi as soon as they are added to the DJI SDK however so far DJI has not provided an estimate for these new products.
Be sure to check out our new forum at forum.flylitchi.com and share your feedback as well as any ideas you may have to improve Litchi. Remember to also vote on the ideas you like, it will help us to prioritize future development!

The Litchi team​

i would like to try Litchi with my Air S2 but I can’t figure out how to load it it on my RC pro. Any suggestions

i would like to try Litchi with my Air S2 but I can’t figure out how to load it it on my RC pro. Any suggestions
Currently Litchi says they aren't compatible with the RC Pro yet as their post states. However I'm sure that when it is they will make the app downloadable from their site like they currently do with the Crystal Sky and others. Google removed the ability to download the raw APK files some time ago so that you could sideload them on other Android devices that didn't have Google Play. There are several sites out there that pull various Google APK files to their sites but I personally don't trust them and won't use them. I use Litchi on my phone with my Mavic Air and am planning to use it on my phone with my Air2s when I get a standard controller. For now just have to wait for an update.

I have an old CS which does not support dji fly or google services but I downloaded Litchi using the amazon app and it works great on my Mini 2 as it will on the Air 2s

Hello everybody!
About the drone's twitching in places in the Litchi program!
That's what it turned out, when drawing up the route, the program itself places double points (close to each other), this is when forming a curve.
We all know that a curve in a computer is still not a completely smoothed curve, but a kind of segment line!
Accordingly, the conclusion from here is that the program apparently makes some mistakes when drawing up the route!

I attached a picture and a video!

The video clearly shows from 7:12 seconds to 7:13-7:14 minutes.

Attachments

• googleearth_2WUyVeUsaP (2).jpg
    googleearth_2WUyVeUsaP (2).jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member