DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Update

Robert Granata

Reactions
Was just finishing a flight with Go4 and got a notification that Litchi had been updated. Found this on the Litchi website:

Version 3.10.3
- follow me fix with Mavic Pro & P4 Pro
- panorama bug fix for Mavic Pro
- misc improvements and bug fixes

Did you get the opportunity to test the new release?

Was just finishing a flight with Go4 and got a notification that Litchi had been updated. Found this on the Litchi website:

Version 3.10.3

No I did not. I flew a Litchi waypoint mission earlier today, but that was before the update. Hadn't noticed the problems they listed as fixed, so we just need to find out what the "misc improvements" are.

I just ran a Litchi mission including a pano. Everything worked fine. Didn't notice any obvious difference.

Reactions: Isone
If you run a wp mission, can you still control the gimbal pitch? This has never worked for me on Mavic, but works fine on my p3p.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: dupuisdaddyo
I think if you change the "Default Gimbal Pitch Mode" in the "Mission Settings" to "Disabled" then you can control the gimbal based on the settings of the individual waypoint (Disabled, Focus POI , or Interpolate). I think if both are set to Disabled then you can control the gimbal. Anyway that works for me.

Did you get the opportunity to test the new release?

I'm hearing people with nvidia shield k1 that updated to latest litchi are having problems. some have succeeded into going back to 3.9X and is working again. some of them had also updated from lollipop to marshmallow so can't confirm for sure,

I'm hearing people with nvidia shield k1 that updated to latest litchi are having problems. some have succeeded into going back to 3.9X and is working again. some of them had also updated from lollipop to marshmallow so can't confirm for sure,
That is the tablet that I used above with no problem. It is running marshmallow. Can you point me to where you heard this?

Version 3.10.3
for IOS?

That is the tablet that I used above with no problem. It is running marshmallow. Can you point me to where you heard this?
My Shield is crashing when I go from map view to camera view or vice versa. It has also crashed when I start RTH.
I never had one problem with Litchi until now, bought it, installed GO and Litchi right out of the box and its worked for over a year with P2, P3, and now the Mavic. When I restart it the Mavic connects right up but if in a waypoint mission it just thinks I'm in the FPV only mode. IOW the Mavic completes the mission but Litchi doesn't know it's on a mission.

I may have to go back to my Samsun Note 4, but it had random problems in the past.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint