DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi v4.18.0: WP mission glitches & how to roll back ?

mr.jipi_

Reactions
I had to upgrade to the new version of Litchi (v4.18.0-a) because of a glitch on my smart controller. I don’t know if it’s related but I’m having problem with a waypoint mission. The heading is now some 30 degree off on a mission that I’ve run dozens of times without problem.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the new version ?

Is there anyway to roll back to the previous one ?

I don't think Litchi gives you a choice. Mine was updated to 4.18 without me doing anything or them asking me if I wanted to. I have not seen any heading issues with my saved waypoint missions and I have flown many , after the upgrade. I now get a lot of new messages, including the one about "aircraft encoding error", which I have to ignore and hasn't caused any issues. I would run the recalibration routines for your IMU and compass to see if that helps. I have a Mavic Pro Platinum with Android tablet running Litchi. Good luck.

Reactions: Tommy85
I don't think Litchi gives you a choice. Mine was updated to 4.18 without me doing anything or them asking me if I wanted to. I have not seen any heading issues with my saved waypoint missions and I have flown many , after the upgrade. I now get a lot of new messages, including the one about "aircraft encoding error", which I have to ignore and hasn't caused any issues. I would run the recalibration routines for your IMU and compass to see if that helps. I have a Mavic Pro Platinum with Android tablet running Litchi. Good luck.
Android doesn't update unless it has permission to do so. By you not denying that function when you installed the App, you in turn did allow permission for the update. That is up to the user to do and know. ;) And not a Litchi error or oversite. JFYI :)

Android doesn't update unless it has permission to do so. By you not denying that function when you installed the App, you in turn did allow permission for the update. That is up to the user to do and know. ;) And not a Litchi error or oversite. JFYI :)
Understood. I stand corrected. I obviously agreed to automatic updates.

Understood. I stand corrected. I obviously agreed to automatic updates.
No worries just wanted to make sure you knew of that function for future :) I have mine set Wifi only and "ask". ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair