DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoint Missions

I am using Litchi with my M2P to create a waypoint exploration of a lake near Redding. The extension to export the mission to Google Earth and TEST FLY the mission from my MacBook was valuable. I now have in addition a Mavic 3 which does not a Litchi version. I don’t know if other control programs export to Google Earth. The learning curve was fun actually. There well may be other programs to use but I have enjoyed the planning and testing that Litchi enabled.
Which lake? I'm down here in Corning not far from you. Would love to see the mission. I have one here over the Sacramento River that hopefully I can do soon with my newly aquired M2P. You can pm me if you want as to not disorder the thread.

Which lake? I'm down here in Corning not far from you. Would love to see the mission. I have one here over the Sacramento River that hopefully I can do soon with my newly aquired M2P. You can pm me if you want as to not disorder the thread.
It is all good.. Spent 10 (ten) years in the area. We are in Oregon now. We would all love to see your efforts over the Sac river.

Reactions: Tufargon
The McConnell foundation in Redding has some beautiful scenery. I received permission from the foundation to launch and recover. But that is unusual. I have been involved with the wonderful leadership for some time. The bridges and Sacramento River at sunrise and sunset are another local attraction

Reactions: @Rip and Tufargon
It is all good.. Spent 10 (ten) years in the area. We are in Oregon now. We would all love to see your efforts over the Sac river.
I am a horrible editor (working on getting better) so I probably wouldn't share it unless I pm you it. I found the mission on the hub and modified it a bit to hopefully make it a bit better than the original creator. If you search on the hub you'd probably find the original one as Woodson Bridge Corning California. I took that one and modfied it and haven't flown it yet.

I am a horrible editor (working on getting better) so I probably wouldn't share it unless I pm you it. I found the mission on the hub and modified it a bit to hopefully make it a bit better than the original creator. If you search on the hub you'd probably find the original one as Woodson Bridge Corning California. I took that one and modfied it and haven't flown it yet.
Cool. I suppose I am slow. Getting old. Haven't discovered ho to PM you yet!

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa