DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoint POI Not Working - Can't Diagnose

DownandLocked

Reactions
I've spent hours setting up Litchi waypoint missions where the camera tracks a POI. Until recently, all have worked fine. Below are two recent missions today and neither worked. The camera jiggles around when tracking a POI. Does anyone know why and how to correct?

(the church is the POI in the first clip, the tree on the beach is the POI in the second)

I've spent hours setting up Litchi waypoint missions where the camera tracks a POI. Until recently, all have worked fine. Below are two recent missions today and neither worked. The camera jiggles around when tracking a POI. Does anyone know why and how to correct?

(the church is the POI in the first clip, the tree on the beach is the POI in the second)

Hi Charles,
It doesn't look windy in the video so the only thing I can think of is the gimbal may be loose. Are the two front feet under the retaining tabs and the back rear retaining bracket not broken?

Hi Charles,
It doesn't look windy in the video so the only thing I can think of is the gimbal may be loose. Are the two front feet under the retaining tabs and the back rear retaining bracket not broken?

Thanks for your response. I found the problem. I had an earlier version of Litchi that had bugs with the newer DJI firmware. I updated to the latest version of Litchi and had this successful flight yesterday:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147