DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live-feed stuck in Photo Mode

Detritalgeo

Reactions
I just updated to the latest MA2 RC firmware I saw available this morning and Fly-App and now the live feed is stuck or froze in photo mode. If I flip over to video it's baggy but ok. Photo mode shows the single static image.

Anyone else see this?

I had the same issue and contacted DJI the day DJI Fly app was updated to 1.2.0. They recommend the generic delete the app and reinstall it. This resolved the issue. Also make sure you Controller is updated. They released another updated for the controller yesterday (11/7) afternoon. This fixed some other weird behaviors.

I rolled back the firmware on the controller to before the nov updates and refreshed the firmware on the drone most current. I resynced the RC to the Drone. I tried the dji fly app. 1.2.0 with this and around 600ft drone dropped signal and went to return to home like yesterday. I unistalled the 1.2.0 app and installed 1.1.9 and tested again and no issues. Went the 600ft and full signal. Then I gave it a shot straight down and 8000ft not one issue. I suggest u guys having issues try this

I'm on Android.

Thanks for the tip.
I was (and still am) having issues with my phone with Android 8.1.

I just tried using my other Android 9 device and the live-feed worked just fine. Maybe they removed support for android 8?

Roll back the the app version!

A change in app shouldn't affect connection reliability between RC and AC. Firmware would do that. You don't even need the app to fly, though height and distance is limited in firmware. I suppose it's possible the app is messing with the radio mode configuration. Resetting to factory defaults might help.

I am having the same issue on three different android devices that all worked perfectly before the firmware update. Come on DJI!!!!!!

Právě jsem aktualizoval na nejnovější firmware MA2 RC, který jsem dnes ráno viděl k dispozici, a Fly-App a nyní je živý přenos zaseknutý nebo zamrzlý ve foto režimu. Pokud se otočím na video, je to pytlovité, ale ok. Režim fotografie zobrazuje jeden statický obrázek.

Vidí to ještě někdo?
Stejný problém. Dělá do aplikace Dji Fly 1.2.1 dron i RC jsem aktualizoval v telefonu jsem musel stáhnout starší verzi Dji Fly 1.1.9 a je vše v pořádku. odkaz: DJI Fly 1.1.9 (2045258) APK Download by DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - APKMirror

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus