DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Stream on YouTube

CanuckFlyer

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is staying safe.

Question - I'm trying to Live Stream on YouTube but I can't get past the "Start Encoder". Do you think it's because you need 1000 subscriber's to Live Stream on YouTube?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is staying safe.

Question - I'm trying to Live Stream on YouTube but I can't get past the "Start Encoder". Do you think it's because you need 1000 subscriber's to Live Stream on YouTube?

Thanks
To stream, all you need to do is verify something, etc... But for mobile streaming you have to have to....
From google: 1588973483256.png

So I , even though I have less than 1000 subs, can stream on YouTube,
1588973536473.png but not from mobile...

To stream, all you need to do is verify something, etc... But for mobile streaming you have to have to....
From google: View attachment 100765

So I , even though I have less than 1000 subs, can stream on YouTube,
View attachment 100766 but not from mobile...
Thanks for the reply.

I still can't get on. I'm doing something wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-183926_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-183926_YouTube.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 12
1588973483256.png
Well yes, if you have less than 1000 subs.... And streaming from a drone is usually mobile streaming...

Thanks again but this is silly. Where else would we stream our drone footage "Live".

Appreciate your responses

Reactions: MKurr
Thanks again but this is silly. Where else would we stream our drone footage "Live".

Appreciate your responses
Hi, I also tried to stream from YouTube, but to no avail. I received a message that the DJI Go 4 program has been checked, and this check has been in progress for more than two weeks. But there is another option I can do via Facebook, very easy and simple. I'm happy and my friends are satisfied, and even the video is saved on your channel. I hope this information helps someone.??

Reactions: mereflyer and MKurr
Not sure if anyone would still benefit from this information but there IS a way to bypass the 1,000-subscriber thing. Use an app (I personally use Prism Live Studio) to stream to your YouTube account. Its really that simple, download the Prism app and create an account. Add your YouTube account and wait 24-48 hours while they verify. Then you're good to go, stream using the app and use the Screencast option to stream your screen (Drone flight app). Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair