DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live tweeting with my DJI mavic zoom

Drone_Pilot

Reactions
I used to use periscope to live stream to Twitter. Twitter discontinue periscope and now I'm trying to figure out how to live stream on Twitter

Any information will be helpful

Hi there. You can still use periscope ??. But there is a little sneaky way to go about it
Before you press the periscope app turn your airplane mode on and you won’t get the window that says about moving to twitter Then click the top right to access yr profile then go and turn yr airplane mode off and do exactly as you always do by going into producer

I can’t stream atm bc my RTMP is giving an error message ???.
I’m @geelong6 on twitter / periscope. Gl mate

Reactions: Drone_Pilot
Hi there. You can still use periscope ??. But there is a little sneaky way to go about it
Before you press the periscope app turn your airplane mode on and you won’t get the window that says about moving to twitter Then click the top right to access yr profile then go and turn yr airplane mode off and do exactly as you always do by going into producer

Oh man thanks for reply. Funny I am able to broadcast live to Twitter from my mavic zoom but the video comes out sideways is there a way to correct that or do I need to go back to periscope?

I downloaded Twitter in the smart controller and I started using it and it works fine. The only issue is when you go live on video it will turn the picture sideways. But if you take pictures or video and then upload it to Twitter you do not have an issue. The mavic 2 zoom does not have a portrait mode I think that is what the issue might be.

I downloaded Twitter in the smart controller and I started using it and it works fine. The only issue is when you go live on video it will turn the picture sideways. But if you take pictures or video and then upload it to Twitter you do not have an issue. The mavic 2 zoom does not have a portrait mode I think that is what the issue might be.
Aghh. Ok. I use Happs too. ( when will they get thier RTMP organised ?)
but I can broadcast to periscope using Happs and there is no portrait mode available for periscope. That is the issue I’ve always broadcasted in landscape myself

are you on messenger? I would be easier to chat that way

Hey I figured it out I'm able to live stream directly from my smart controller on Twitter. You should be able to also livestream from yours but there are some settings in the app that you need to turn on

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580