DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Livingston, TX

Hi Gregory. I'm a ways north in the Piney Woods...Longview. I fly the Mavic 2 Pro for our company, Encore Multimedia. We're a marketing/advertising/web development firm so almost everything I shoot is for work and it's shots of businesses, inside industrial complexes, around Longview and some other sites in East Texas. One of our clients is Fish and Still, the John Deere dealer. Last year we created a 30sec TV spot for them totally out of aerial shots of all their locations, shots I did in a day (it was a long day with lots of driving)! Perhaps one day we can get together and fly our drones, Sometimes I get to Houston so I'd be passing right through Livingston. If you find yourself in Longview, don't hesitate to give me a call at Encore 903-757-6111. Our web site, with some examples of my work, is encoremultimedia.com and you'll find all our videos on vimeo.

Hello Dave, nice of you to reach out and say hello. I have the Mavic Mini which I use for personal use and for vacations.

Great little drone. If I buy a drone for personal use, that will be the one I buy.

Hello, Pedigo park is a great place to fly. Because of covid I haven't gotten out to fly for several months. I usually just fly around on my property lately, just taking pictures of sunsets.
Really nice of you reaching out, perhaps one day will meet you at Pedigo park.
Take care, Greg

Hello, Pedigo park is a great place to fly. Because of covid I haven't gotten out to fly for several months. I usually just fly around on my property lately, just taking pictures of sunsets.
Really nice of you reaching out, perhaps one day will meet you at Pedigo park.
Take care, Greg
Great, I hope you are ok and yes Pedigo Park is a great place for beginners like me.
Just let me know when you want to meet up there and fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett