DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Lockdown Eve

Lovely! Thanks for sharing. I really like the shot running parallel to the green train! Your world may be cold but it's beautiful !
Chris
Thank you ?. I can't tell you the last time I only used 1 battery on a video, but despite having 4 in the bag, I could barely feel my fingers after 1. Being my last day for a while outside my area, I planned many more shots...but frostbitten fingers aren't a good look ?. With yet another lockdown, I'll have to stick to local flights for the next month or so

Lovely video- beautiful area and the flying and scenery were wonderful. Now go home and don't come out again until they say you can! These lock downs are such a tyrannical overkill of small politicians who want more power.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lovely video- beautiful area and the flying and scenery were wonderful. Now go home and don't come out again until they say you can! These lock downs are such a tyrannical overkill of small politicians who want more power.
I'm no fan of lockdowns, but just lost a dear friend to Covid; it's horrible. That said, our economy has been decimated by being in lockdown after lockdown for 10 months, and this is the same everywhere. I'm lucky to live on the coast, and can luckily still fly a bit

I know this is REALLY off the topic of drones, but as far as lockdowns go, I live in one of the states (Florida) with a governor ( Ron De Santis) who has some common sense and we have been able to socially distance and still have open inside dining and stores. Our rates are no better or worse than anyplace else. I am 82 and a sitting duck for Covid and we still go out carefully, distance, and use masks. Am getting the vaccine in 3 weeks- 1st dose. Fingers crossed?

I know this is REALLY off the topic of drones, but as far as lockdowns go, I live in one of the states (Florida) with a governor ( Ron De Santis) who has some common sense and we have been able to socially distance and still have open inside dining and stores. Our rates are no better or worse than anyplace else. I am 82 and a sitting duck for Covid and we still go out carefully, distance, and use masks. Am getting the vaccine in 3 weeks- 1st dose. Fingers crossed?
82, well done sir! Hope you have a wonderful 2021 droning

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc