Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a Picture of a Camera Lens

itsneedtokno

I'm chillin, appreciate it though.
Reactions
Site
codyshoaf.myportfolio.com
Looking for a license free picture for my new business cards. Hoping somebody here can help.

I'm specifically looking for a picture looking directly at the glass. Any help would be appreciated.

Have a great day!

Looking for a license free picture for my new business cards. Hoping somebody here can help.

I'm specifically looking for a picture looking directly at the glass. Any help would be appreciated.

Have a great day!
Cody:

'It should be quite simple to photograph your own lens. Here is a partial screen grab from Adobe Stock. Then, after taking a photo of one of your lenses, you can bring it into Photoshop and create your own adjustments. Adobe stock has minimal fees which can be cancelled after 3 months.Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 1.22.41 PM.png

Cody:

'It should be quite simple to photograph your own lens. Here is a partial screen grab from Adobe Stock. Then, after taking a photo of one of your lenses, you can bring it into Photoshop and create your own adjustments. Adobe stock has minimal fees which can be cancelled after 3 months.View attachment 114954
Cody:

Here is an example, which you are welcome to have.Lens.jpgLens.jpg

I create one in Illustrator once but I can't find it, otherwise I would give it to you. The beauty of vector art is that it's infinitely scalable with no quality loss. If I run across it, I will send it to you.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique