DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a RC pro or smart controller Handle bar holder

Does anyone know a good RC pro (Mavic 3) or smart controller (Mavic 2pro) Handle bar holder. Like for a bike or a dirt bike?
I ordered a cheap one from Amazon but is for the Phone controller only

Anbee Mavic Air 2 Remote Control Bike Holder Mount Bicycle Cell Phone Holder Clip Compatible with DJI Mavic 3 / Mavic Air 2 / Mini 2 Drone

FYI if the handle bar is made for the SC will not be compatible with the RC Pro. Even when the screws are the same tread, the distance from hole to hole are different. Be aware.

Hi LevetatedLens. Check out the item in the attached picture. This may be something to consider. I bought this to use as a yoke mount in a plane for my iPad mini but will also be using it on my bike handle bars in the summer. It comes with a selection of legs which are interchangeable. The back plate is also spring loaded, so between the legs and the expansion ability of the back plate there is a lot of item size variability. The mounting clamp also has quite a range as noted in the description. Note that this price is in Canadian dollars. Good luck with your search.

Attachments

• FAB6BA13-977D-4443-93E9-28C550C0E62E.png
    FAB6BA13-977D-4443-93E9-28C550C0E62E.png
    700.1 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: LevetatedLens
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member