DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for advice

thinglenn40

Reactions
About a year ago I took my Mavic 2 pro on a 2 second flight right into the lake I was on. Totally my fault and the only time in 7 years I crashed a drone.
I replaced it a month later when I got a good deal on a used Enterprise Zoom. I had kept my Smart controller and extra batteries. I still wanted a Mavic 2 pro. A buddy of mine sold me his this weekend with a Smart Controller and Three batteries. I like the smart controller. I even use it now for my P4P.

My question is...I was going to turn around and sell the Smart controller, extra batteries and 4 way charger to offset the cost of buying the Mavic 2 pro. Trying to keep the wife from getting too upset and maybe trying an intervention for my drone addiction!

Now I’m trying to rationalize keeping the Smart Controller and selling the standard controller that came with the enterprise.
Do I really need two smart controllers when I can just set the one up to fly the enterprise,pro and P4P?

BTW I’m just a hobbyist with maybe a slight addiction!

Hmm....

You can encourage her to spend the same amount on something for her and keep the lot, but I think to keep the peace, rationalising your kit by selling stuff you won't use would be politically a good solution. So if you need the two smart controllers, sell on the standard one. If you only need one smart controller for both drones, keep the newest and sell the other two controllers.

I've been married 25+ years and know you both have to make compromises, so I think selling what you don't need might be best option :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26