DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for case for Air 3 and Tripltek 9

wmrichar

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello! I recently retired and needed a hobby. I just bought an Air 3 "Fly More Combo" with RC-N2 remote and a Tripltek 9 Pro. I bought a Lykus hard case for the Air 3 which fits everything that came with the Air 3 package and a couple of small accessories.

I didn't think this through, because I cannot the Tripltek 9 and the remote control mount in the same case as the Air 3.

Can anyone make a recommendation on a waterproof hard case that will fit ALL of this stuff? It would be much appreciated!

The SYMIK P400-A3TL Hard Case. Has 2 layers. Tripltek can go in the bottom. Super nice case, and Amazon has a 20% coupon right now too.

The SYMIK P400-A3TL Hard Case. Has 2 layers. Tripltek can go in the bottom. Super nice case, and Amazon has a 20% coupon right now too.
Thanks for the reply. I will check it out right now. I appreciate you.

EDIT: It looks like it will work perfectly for me. I ordered one. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wish I had known about this before buying the one I did. I can lay the Tripltek on top of the drone and the lid closes but its tight.

Reactions: wmrichar
Wish I had known about this before buying the one I did. I can lay the Tripltek on top of the drone and the lid closes but its tight.
I should have mine in a day or two. I will let you know how it works out

Hello! I recently retired and needed a hobby. I just bought an Air 3 "Fly More Combo" with RC-N2 remote and a Tripltek 9 Pro. I bought a Lykus hard case for the Air 3 which fits everything that came with the Air 3 package and a couple of small accessories.

I didn't think this through, because I cannot the Tripltek 9 and the remote control mount in the same case as the Air 3.

Can anyone make a recommendation on a waterproof hard case that will fit ALL of this stuff? It would be much appreciated!
I bought this case from Amazon for my Air 3 and it’s great. The insert lifts out with storage beneath for a tablet and other items.

Attachments

• IMG_4995.jpeg
    IMG_4995.jpeg
    592.2 KB · Views: 14
This is a Great Case. Not only for the AIR 3, but the Mavic 3 as well.

3 layers for storing stuff and extra Foam cutouts for use inside the case.

Even includes desiccant for keeping the inside of case dry!

Like another member said, Wish I had found this one first!

Reactions: wmrichar
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne