DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for Mavic 3 Classic body only

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
Looking for a Mavic 3 classic body only.

Reactions: MA2 317
If you are looking for just the drone only, there are quite a few on ebay but just be warned, they are probably the kit without all the accessories and extra parts, etc.
Yeah, I saw those on eBay but was hoping to find a cheaper option used. If I can’t, I’ll just purchase one brand new though.

I’m looking for just the aircraft because I have batteries and a controller already

Opps. 🤭

I thought maybe you were building a Fraken Mavic and needed just the shell / body.

• Haha
Reactions: BSauce955
Looking for a Mavic 3 classic body only.
I will sell you a 4 month old Mavic 3 Classic drone only (no battery or controller) flown only 5 times, with a hard case and ND filters for $1000, or just the drone for $900. I currently have it here in the classifieds as a FULL kit with everything as Best Offer. I purchased a Mavic 3 Pro and like it better so I can keep the controller, battery and charger and use them with that.

I will sell you a 4 month old Mavic 3 Classic drone only (no battery or controller) flown only 5 times, with a hard case and ND filters for $1000, or just the drone for $900. I currently have it here in the classifieds as a FULL kit with everything as Best Offer. I purchased a Mavic 3 Pro and like it better so I can keep the controller, battery and charger and use them with that.
Sending you a PM.

Yeah, I saw those on eBay but was hoping to find a cheaper option used. If I can’t, I’ll just purchase one brand new though.
People are selling the Drone only new on ebay for 1200 something when the drone and battery new from dji is only $14. No deal there.

People are selling the Drone only new on ebay for 1200 something when the drone and battery new from dji is only $14. No deal there.
There are people who so hate having to buy a remote controller they don't need or want that they would pay $10 less to get a drone only kit. Crazy but true.